An Open-Label, Multicenter, First-in-Human, Dose-Escalation Phase 1 Study of INBRX-109 in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors Including Sarcomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs INBRX 109 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Mesothelioma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Inhibrx
- 03 Sep 2019 According to a Inhibrx media release, the efficacy and safety data from the dose expansion cohorts is expected to be reported in the second quarter of 2020.
- 03 Sep 2019 According to a Inhibrx media release, the company announced the completion of the dose escalation portion of this study. The dose expansion portion of the trial will now begin enrollment, with planned 20 patient cohorts in each of gastric and colorectal adenocarcinomas as well as mesothelioma.
- 03 Sep 2019 Results (n=20) of the phase escalation portion of this study published in the Inhibrx Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History