A Randomised, Open-Label, Multi-center Trial Comparing a Once-Weekly and Once-Monthly Long-Acting Subcutaneous Injectable Depot of Buprenorphine (CAM2038) to Buprenorphine Standard of Care in Adult Outpatients with Opioid Dependence
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary) ; Buprenorphine; Buprenorphine/naloxone
- Indications Opioid abuse
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEBUT
- Sponsors Camurus
- 25 Nov 2019 According to a Camurus media release, Dr. Nicholas Lintzeris is the Coordinating Investigator for this study. Also, the detailed results for this study will bepresented in forthcoming scientific publications.
- 25 Nov 2019 Topline results published in the Camurus media release.
- 25 Nov 2019 Primary endpoint has been met. (Treatment Satisfaction Questionnaire for Medication (TSQM) global satisfaction score.), according to a Camurus media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History