An Open Label, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of Rebastinib (DCC-2036) in Combination With Carboplatin to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rebastinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Mesothelioma; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Aug 2019 According to an Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Media release, the company announced the commencement of a registered underwritten public offering of $200.0 million in shares of its common stock and intends to use these net proceeds for this trial.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.