A Phase Ia/Ib, Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study of the Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody CS1003 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CS-1003 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Leiomyosarcoma; Lymphoma; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CStone Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2019 According to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release, preliminary data (n=19, as of 15th Jun 2019) from this phase I bridging study were presented at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO, 2019 CSCO Annual Meeting).
- 20 Sep 2019 Preliminary data (n=19, as of 15th Jun 2019) from this phase I bridging study presented in a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Aug 2019 According to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release, the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO, 2019) has accepted an abstract of this trial and the results will be released in oral presentation at the 2019 CSCO Annual Meeting which includes preliminary safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy results from this study.