A PHASE 3 RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, DOUBLE-DUMMY, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP, MULTI-CENTER STUDY INVESTIGATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF PF-04965842 AND DUPILUMAB IN COMPARISON WITH PLACEBO IN ADULT SUBJECTS ON BACKGROUND TOPICAL THERAPY, WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abrocitinib (Primary) ; Dupilumab
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JADE Compare
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2019 According to an Pfizer media release, results from this study are expected in spring 2020.
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Feb 2020 to 23 Dec 2019.