GALACTIC-1 - A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicentre, Parallel, Placebo-controlled Phase 2b Study in Subjects With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of TD139, an Inhaled Galectin-3 Inhibitor Administered Via Dry Powder Inhaler Over 52 Weeks
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs TD 139 (Primary) ; Nintedanib; Pirfenidone
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALACTIC-1
- Sponsors Galecto Biotech
- 05 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 26 Oct 2018 According to a Galecto Biotech media release, the company has received the finance to conduct this study for the investors. The study design is agreed by the FDA and MHRA.