A Multicenter, Multi-Outbreak, Randomized, Controlled Safety and Efficacy Study of Investigational Therapeutics for the Treatment of Patients With Ebola Virus Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MAb 114 (Primary) ; Porgaviximab (Primary) ; REGN 3470/3471/3479 (Primary) ; Remdesivir (Primary) ; Antivirals
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALM
- 28 Nov 2019 According to a Ridgeback Biotherapeutics media release, The Ebola treatment centers in this trial have been overseen by three medical humanitarian organizations; the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA), the International Medical Corps (IMC), and Medicins Sans Frontieres (MSF).
- 28 Nov 2019 Results presented in the Ridgeback Biotherapeutics media release.
- 27 Nov 2019 Results presented in a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History