A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Tenapanor as Adjunctive Therapy to Phosphate Binder Therapy in End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Subjects With Hyperphosphatemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary) ; Phosphate binding modulators
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPLIFY
- Sponsors Ardelyx
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Aldelyx media release, data will be presented at Kidney Week 2019, the American Society of Nephrology's Annual Meeting.
- 12 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Ardelyx media release.
- 03 Sep 2019 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change in serum phosphorus (s-P) level from baseline and at Week 4. [ Time Frame: 4 Weeks (28 days randomization period) ]), according to an Ardelyx media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History