A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of Fostamatinib Disodium in the Treatment of Warm Antibody Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2018 According to a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release, Phase 3 trial design for fostamatinib in autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA) to be submitted to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in early November.This trial is anticipated to begin in first half of 2019.
- 05 Nov 2018 New trial record