Investigation of the Activity of Vidofludimus Calcium, a Novel, Orally Available, Small Molecule Inhibitor of Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase, as a Treatment for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vidofludimus calcium (Primary)
- Indications Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Aug 2019 According to an Immunic media release, positive data from this investigator-sponsored trial should enable the company to approach the regulatory authorities about the possibility of an accelerated regulatory pathway in this orphan indication.
- 12 Aug 2019 According to an Immunic media release, Elizabeth Carey has received Investigational New Drug (IND) approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and has been granted Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval to conduct the study.
- 12 Aug 2019 According to an Immunic media release, Keith Lindor, M.D. was awarded a grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for the study.