Investigation of the Activity of Vidofludimus Calcium, a Novel, Orally Available, Small Molecule Inhibitor of Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase, as a Treatment for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Vidofludimus calcium (Primary)
- Indications Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Vital Therapies media release, Mayo Clinic plans to initiate the trial in the first quarter of 2019.
- 10 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.