A randomized registration trial comparing the entinostat-KEYTRUDA combination to standard of care chemotherapy in patients with NSCLC whose tumors have progressed following treatment with a PD-1 antagonist and platinum-based chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 25 Oct 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial could lead to regulatory approval both in the U.S. and Europe.
- 25 Oct 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to begin in the first half of 2019 and top-line data are anticipated in the second half of 2020