A Phase 1, Open-Label, Fixed-sequence, 5-part, Drug-drug Interaction Study of Tucatinib to Evaluate the Effects of CYP3A4 and CYP2C8 Inhibition and Induction on the Pharmacokinetics of Tucatinib and to Evaluate the Effects of Tucatinib on the Pharmacokinetics of Substrates of CYP3A4, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, and P-glycoprotein in Healthy Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tucatinib (Primary) ; Digoxin; Gemfibrozil; Itraconazole; Midazolam; Repaglinide; Rifampicin; Tolbutamide
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 14 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.