An interventional, multicenter, single arm, phase I/IIa clinical trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of allo-APZ2-EB on epidermolysis bullosa (EB)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APZ 2 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RHEACELL
- 10 Nov 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 40.
- 22 Nov 2018 Status has been changed to recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2018 New trial record