A Phase 2b, Double-blind, Randomised, 5-arm, Vehicle-controlled, Dose Ranging Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Twice Daily Topical Applications of Delgocitinib Cream 1, 3, 8, 20 mg/g for 8 Weeks in Adult Subjects With Mild to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Delgocitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 03 Dec 2018 According to a Leo Pharma media release, the company announced that they have initiated the trials and have enrolled the first patients in two new phase 2b studies to investigate delgocitinib as a monotherapy for adults with with mild-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD) as well as mild-to-severe chronic hand eczema (CHE).
- 03 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Nov 2018 New trial record