A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Study of Pembrolizumab Versus Placebo in Combination With Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy for the Treatment of High-Risk Early-Stage Estrogen Receptor-Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Negative (ER+/HER2-) Breast Cancer (KEYNOTE-756)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-756
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Jun 2019 Interim analyses for this trial are planned, per the trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology .
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.