A Phase 1, Open-label, First-in-human, Multi-center, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-tumor Activity of a Thorium-227 Labeled Antibody-chelator Conjugate, BAY 2315497 Injection, in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 2315497 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Aug 2019 According to an Progenics Pharmaceuticals Media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 09 Apr 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 108 to 111.
- 14 Feb 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.