A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Three-arm Parallel-Group, 12-Month Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ALS-L1023 Administered in Combination with Ranibizumab in Patients with Neovascular (wet) Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) (McEye Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALS L1023 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms McEye Study
- Sponsors AngioLab Inc
- 08 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 30 Jul 2021.
- 19 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.