A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety Of Atezolizumab or Placebo in Combination With Neoadjuvant Doxorubicin + Cyclophosphamide Followed By Paclitaxel + Trastuzumab + Pertuzumab In Early Her2-Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpassion050
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 13 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 283 to 453.
- 08 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 224 to 283.
- 21 Jul 2019 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database.