A Phase 1/2 Multiple Expansion Cohort Trial of MRTX849 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors With KRAS G12C Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MRTX 849 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, Pasi A. Janne, (M.D., Ph.D., Director of The Lowe Center for Thoracic Oncology at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute) is an investigator of this trial.
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) has not yet been established, dose expansion is underway, and the trial continues to enroll patients.This trial has enrolled 17 patients, including 10 patients with NSCLC, 4 patients with CRC, and 3 patients with other tumor types.
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, results (n=12, data cut-off date: 11th Oct 2019) from this study were presented in an oral presentation at the 2019 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics in Boston.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History