A Phase 1/2 Multiple Expansion Cohort Trial of MRTX849 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors With KRAS G12C Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MRTX 849 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 15 Jan 2019 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial.
- 19 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 29 Nov 2018 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, Investigational New Drug (IND) Application has been approved. company expects first patient to be enrolled in the trial by January 2019.