A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of DNL747 in Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs DNL-747 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Denali Therapeutics Inc
- 27 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 11 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Denali Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to commence in the near-term and Denali will be responsible clinical development costs for this phase Ib study of DNL747 in Alzheimers disease.