Efficacy of Treatment Sequences in Patients With ALK and ROS-1 Positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Received Lorlatinib as Part of the French Expanded Access Program
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lorlatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LORLATU
- 09 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 250.
- 09 May 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Nov 2018 New trial record