A Phase I/II clinical trial of QR-1123 (IONIS-RHO-2.5Rx) in patients with P23H autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa (adRP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs QR-1123 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ProQR Therapeutics
- 29 Jan 2019 According to the ProQR Therapeutics, updates from the study announced in ProQR Vision 2023 strategy and will be presented at an R&D day event. Data expected in 2020.
- 12 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 29 Oct 2018 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, subject to submission and clearance of the IND application by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the company expects to initiate this trial in 2019.