A Prospective First-In-Human Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of QR-1123 in Subjects With Autosomal Dominant Retinitis Pigmentosa (adRP) Due to the P23H Mutation in the RHO Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs QR-1123 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms AURORA
- Sponsors ProQR Therapeutics
- 10 Oct 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2019 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, the company looks forward to beginning enrollment in the coming months.
- 12 Aug 2019 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for QR-1123. The company on this study in 2019.