Phase 1 Time Lagged, Parallel-Group, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Blind, Single Ascending Dose Study of Tyzivumab in ZIKV Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tyzivumab (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tychan
- 12 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 29 Oct 2018 According to a WuXi Biologics media release, the trial is administered by SingHealth Investigational Medicine Unit, led by Associate Professor Jenny Low, Senior Consultant, Department of Infectious Diseases, Singapore General Hospital and Co-Director, Viral Research and Experimental Medicine Centre@SingHealth Duke-NUS (ViREMiCS). Data management and analytical support in the trial is provided by The Singapore Clinical Research Institute.
- 29 Oct 2018 According to a WuXi Biologics media release, Tychan has received regulatory approval from the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore to conduct this trial. Recruitment is ongoing in this trial.