A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TNX-102 SL in Participants With PTSD Taken Daily at Bedtime (Protocol No. TNX-CY-P302)
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVERY
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp
- 05 Feb 2020 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals media release, primary endpoint (The mean change from baseline (Visit 2) in the Total CAPS-5 score evaluated at the landmark visit.) has not been met.
- 05 Feb 2020 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals media release, company intends to continue studying those participants currently enrolled until completion and then proceed with a full analysis of the unblinded data to determine the next steps in this program, with the topline results expected to be reported in the second quarter of 2020.
- 05 Feb 2020 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals media release.