A Phase III, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study of Cyclobenzaprine (TNX-102 SL) to evaluate the efficacy in patients with Post-traumatic-stress-disorders who have experienced civilian traumas and those with military-related traumas
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVERY
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has closed its previously announced underwritten public offering.The Company expects to use the net proceeds from this offering to help fund this new phase 3 trial using a modified trial design for its lead product candidate, Tonmya and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
- 29 Nov 2018 According to a Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp media release, the company plans to start this trial in the first quarter of 2019 and expect to have topline data in the first half of 2020.
- 12 Nov 2018 New trial record