A SINGLE ARM, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE 4 STUDY EVALUATING QT INTERVAL, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND SAFETY OF GEMTUZUMAB OZOGAMICIN (MYLOTARG (TRADEMARKER)) AS A SINGLE-AGENT REGIMEN IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY CD33-POSITIVE ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 19 Mar 2022.
- 03 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 19 Mar 2022.
- 03 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.