A SINGLE ARM, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE 4 STUDY EVALUATING QT INTERVAL, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND SAFETY OF GEMTUZUMAB OZOGAMICIN (MYLOTARG (TRADEMARKER)) AS A SINGLE-AGENT REGIMEN IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY CD33-POSITIVE ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Dec 2019 Planned End Date changed from 6 Jun 2022 to 28 Oct 2021.
- 02 Dec 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Jun 2022 to 28 Oct 2021.
- 29 Jul 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.