A Phase I, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled 2-Parts Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics of AZD4205 Following Single and Multiple Ascending Dose in Healthy Adult Subjects, and to Assess the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics of AZD4205
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4205 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Non-small cell lung cancer; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms JACKPOT2
- Sponsors Dizal Pharmaceutical
- 27 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 27 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.