Adoptive Transfer of NY-ESO-1 TCR Engineered Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) and Peripheral Blood Stem Cells (PBSC) After a High Dose Melphalan Conditioning Regimen, With Administration of Interleukin-2, in Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; NTBI 1301 (Primary) ; Plerixafor (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NYSCT MM
- 26 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 May 2021 to 25 Jun 2019.
- 26 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 12 Nov 2018 New trial record