A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicentre Phase III Study of Olaparib Plus Abiraterone Relative to Placebo Plus Abiraterone as First-line Therapy in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROpel
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; AstraZeneca KK; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Feb 2019 Trial design presented at the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a Merck & Co media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium (ASCO GU).
- 13 Nov 2018 New trial record