Prospective, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, two-arm, parallel group, active control, comparative clinical study to evaluate efficacy and safety of R-TPR- 045 / Xgeva for prevention of skeletal related events in patients with bone metastases from solid tumours
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Bone disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Reliance Life Sciences
- 05 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2018 New trial record