A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ION-682884, an Antisense Inhibitor of Transthyretin Production, in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Hereditary Transthyretin-Mediated Amyloidosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AKCEA-TTR-LRx (Primary)
- Indications Amyloidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Sep 2019 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals Media release, phase 1 data from the healthy volunteers are presented at the Heart Failure Society of America 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting .
- 16 Sep 2019 Results presented in an Ionis Pharmaceuticals Media release.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals Media release, the company plans to present data from this study in September 2019 at the European ATTR Amyloidosis meeting and at the Heart Failure Society of America.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History