A Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ION-682884, an Antisense Inhibitor of Transthyretin Production, in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Hereditary Transthyretin-Mediated Amyloidosis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AKCEA-TTR-LRx (Primary)
- Indications Transthyretin-related hereditary amyloidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Sep 2019 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals Media release, phase 1 data from the healthy volunteers are presented at the Heart Failure Society of America 23rd Annual Scientific Meeting .
- 16 Sep 2019 Results presented in an Ionis Pharmaceuticals Media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History