A Phase Ib Safety and Pharmacokinetics (PK)/ Pharmacodynamics (PD) Study to Determine the Dosage of Abraxane in Combination with Phenelzine Sulfate in Metastatic or Inoperable Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Phenelzine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms Epi-PRIMED
- Sponsors EpiAxis Therapeutics
- 12 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 Dec 2018 According to an EpiAxis Therapeutics media release, the company has expanded this study by including two additional recruitment centres. The two new centers are the Southern Medical Day Care Centre in Wollongong and at the Liverpool Cancer Therapy Centre. The principle investigators at these centre are Professor Phil Clingan and Dr Eugene Moylan, respectively.
- 14 Nov 2018 New trial record