A Phase III, multicentre, randomized, observer blind, parallel group, three arms, controlled clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of topically applied Calcipotriol/AKVANO 50 μg/g cutaneous solution against Calcipotriol Ointment 50 micrograms/g, Sandoz and placebo in patients with mild to moderate plaque psoriasis-CRSC16004
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Calcipotriol (Primary) ; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Sep 2019 According to a Lipidor media release, last patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 09 Sep 2019 According to a Lipidor media release, results are expected to be presented in December 2019.
- 09 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Lipidor media release.