A First-In-Human, Clinical Study Investigating FT500 in Combination with Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy for the Treatment of Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; FT 500 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 30 Nov 2018 According to a FateTherapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has allowed the companys IND application for FT500.This clinical trial is expected to be the first-ever clinical investigation in the U.S. of an iPSC-derived cell product.
- 14 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, in July, the company submitted an investigational new drug (IND) application to the U.S. FDA for FT500.In response to a request by the FDA, the Company is conducting additional adventitious agents testing of the master iPSC bank used for the production of FT500, and intends to submit these test results to the FDA during the fourth quarter of 2018. Upon FDA allowance of the IND, the company expects to begin this trial.