A Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Global Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Durvalumab in Combination With Gemcitabine+Cisplatin for Neoadjuvant Treatment Followed by Durvalumab Alone for Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIAGARA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Jun 2019 According to trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, enrollment opened in Dec 2018.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2025 to 18 Dec 2025.