A Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized, Dose-finding Phase II Study on OMT-28 in MaIntenance of Sinus Rhythm After Electrical Cardioversion in Patients With Persistent Atrial Fibrillation (PROMISE-AF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs OMT 28 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMISE-AF
- Sponsors OMEICOS Therapeutics
- 29 Apr 2019 According to an OMEICOS Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed, and completion of this trial is expected in H1 2020 H12020, and should enable OMEICOS to transition OMT-28 into Phase III clinical evaluation.
- 10 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2018 New trial record