A Placebo-controlled, double-blind, Randomized, dose finding phase II study on OMT-28 in MaIntenance of Sinus rhythm after Electrical cardioversion in patients with persistent Atrial Fibrillation (PROMISE-AF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs OMT 28 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMISE-AF
- Sponsors OMEICOS Therapeutics
- 10 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 02 Nov 2018 According to an OMEICOS Therapeutics media release, the company announced the closing of a USD 19.5 million Series C financing led by new investor Forbion. The proceeds from this will be utilized for conduct of this trial and development of companies pipeline.