A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Cross-over Phase 2 Study of Continuous 8-Hour Intravenous Infusions of BMS-986231 in Patients With Heart Failure and Impaired Systolic Function Given a Standard Dose of Loop Diuretic
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cimlanod (Primary) ; Furosemide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2019 Trial design published in the European Journal of Heart Failure
- 17 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Dec 2018 to 23 Dec 2019.