A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Efficacy, and Cellular Kinetics/Pharmacodynamics of ALLO-715 to Evaluate an Anti-BCMA Allogeneic CAR T Cell Therapy in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALLO 647 (Primary) ; Allo 715 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms UNIVERSAL
- Sponsors Allogene Therapeutics
- 16 Sep 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2019 According to an Allogene Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared Investigational New Drug (IND) application and this trial is expected to be initiated in the second half of 2019.
- 08 Mar 2019 According to an Allogene Therapeutics media release, the company plans to submit an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for ALLO-715 in late 2019.