AUGMENT-101: A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Dose-Escalation and Dose-Expansion Cohort Study of SNDX 5613 in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Leukemias, Including Those Harboring an MLL/KMT2A Gene Rearrangement or Nucleophosmin 1 (NPM1) Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SNDX 5613 (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AUGMENT-101
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, the Company expects to report initial clinical data from the trial in 2020.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 12 Sep 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 19 Sep 2019.