A phase I, randomized, double-blind, single ascending dose study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetic profile of vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2) inhibitor in healthy participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Neuropsychotherapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Neurological disorders; Psychiatric disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Feb 2019 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, the multiple dosing portion of the study is ongoing and is expected to be completed during the first half of 2019.
- 16 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, the study s anticipated to be completed during the fourth quarter of 2018.