A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Control Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Nivolumab Administered in Combination With IPI-549 Compared to Nivolumab Monotherapy in the Treatment of Patients With Immune Therapy-Naive, Advanced Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IPI 549 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARIO-275
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Oct 2019 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans on completing enrollment during 2020.
- 26 Jul 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 160.