A phase 2 study to evaluate the effect of IPI-549 in combination of Opdivo in checkpoint inhibitor-naive advanced urothelial cancer patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IPI 549 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARIO-275
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals media release, the company in collaboration with Infinity Pharmaceuticals plans to initiate this study in first half of 2019.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to initiate this study in collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb .