A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Active Controlled Trial of DS-8201a, an Anti-HER2-antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC), Versus Treatment of Physician's Choice for HER2-low, Unresectable and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY-Breast04
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 19 Nov 2019 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2019 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (#SABCS19), December 10-14, 2019 in San Antonio, Texas.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Jan 2023.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Jan 2023.