A Phase 2b/3 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study To Investigate The Efficacy And Safety Of Pf-06651600 In Adult And Adolescent Alopecia Areata (aa) Subjects With 50% Or Greater Scalp Hair Loss
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6651600 (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLEGRO-2b/3
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jun 2021 to 28 Mar 2021.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jun 2021 to 28 Mar 2021.
- 03 Jan 2019 According to a Pfizer media release, the company has initiated this study