Myeloma-Developing Regimens Using Genomics (MyDRUG) (Genomics Guided Multi-arm Trial of Targeted Agents Alone or in Combination With a Backbone Regimen)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Enasidenib (Primary) ; Erdafitinib (Primary) ; Ixazomib (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MyDRUG
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Apr 2019 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 19 Mar 2019 According to an AbbVie media release, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has placed a partial clinical hold on all clinical trials evaluating venetoclax for the investigational treatment of multiple myeloma. The partial clinical hold follows a review of data from BELLINI study.As a result of this action, no new patients should be enrolled in any studies of venetoclax for multiple myeloma until a further analysis of the data is completed.